$374,990* Ex Gov't Charges
2010 FERRARI F430 COUPE
The last F430 Coupe delivered to Australia.
Genuine two owner car that was first registered in March 2010.
This example is in showroom condition and would very easily be classified as being in concours condition which will suit the most discerning Ferrari enthusist or collector.
Presented in classic Ferrari: Rosso Corsa with Beige leather interior.
Comes with full books, up-to-date service history, spare key and a mere 11,268 kilometers on the speedo.
12 months Factory warranty valid until Jan 2024.
ONE LOOK IS ALL IT TAKES
• Factory Electric Seats
• Full Factory Carbon Fibre Interior
• Factory Hi Fi 5 Speaker Sound System
• Full Leather Interior & Rear Compartment
• Rear Carbon Fibre Bumper Bar & Engine Bay
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
Our team is committed to offering the best selection of European Prestige and Sports Cars.
Our aim is to always have on offer, the best motor cars available at the most competitive prices.
** Price excludes Statutory charges
INTERSTATE VEHICLE SALE:
- Cars will be sold unregistered
- Short term Drive Permit provided
- NSW "Pink-Slip" supplied
NSW VEHICLE SALE:
- STAMP DUTY should be paid to the dealer prior to collection, or otherwise within 14 days of invoice when transferred by client.
• Finance and Insurance available
• Australia-wide delivery available
• Trade-ins are welcomed
• Bitcoin Accepted
Various details are automatically supplied by Redbook and may or may not be specific to the model.
All due diligence enquiries ought to be made by the buyer with the original selling dealer or the manufacturer.
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.