Released in March 1992 the Mazda FD Series 6 is a two door performance Coupe. Manufactured in Hiroshima, Japan, this 5 speed manual transmission the second and thirds gears are fitted with double synchro mechanisms.
Here is a car that is stunning to look at, electrifying to drive, agreeably rare and is remembered as the best handling sports coupe of its generation.
If you are a keen, knowledgeable driver who revels in nods of appreciation, this example is jaw dropping beautiful.
Presented in Silver with Black interior, it comes with a importation papers, certificate and NSW Roadworthy Certificate.
It also has manuals, service booklet and spare key.
A RARE FIND
• Steering Wheel - Sports
• Power Door Mirrors
• Leather Trim (Incl. Seats, inserts)
• ABS (Anti-lock Brakes)
• Power Steering
• Air Conditioning - Climate Control
• Power Windows - Front & Rear
• Spoiler - Rear
• CD Player
• Sunroof - Electric
• 16" Alloy Wheels
PRICED TO SELL
Our team is committed to offering the best selection of European Prestige and Sports Cars.
Our aim is to always have on offer, the best motor cars at the most competitive value.
* Statutory charges apply
* Finance and Insurance available
* Australia-wide delivery available
* Trade-ins are welcomed
* PPSR and Guaranteed Title
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.