2015 Cadillac Escalade ~ 7 seater ...!
An elegant interior, well-rounded performance, and solid reliability rating help push it to the top of the luxury large SUV class.
It has tremendous visual presence with a powerful, smooth 6.2-liter V8. The defining characteristic of an Escalade is styling and this is a looker!
The Escalade’s cabin is quiet, elegantly styled, and lined with quality materials. Fit and finish is excellent, and many interior surfaces are soft to the touch. The 2015 Escalade comes standard with leather upholstery; 12-way power-adjustable, heated, and ventilated front seats; heated second-row seats; and a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel. Available amenities include Nappa leather upholstery, a massaging driver's seat, and power fold-and-tumbling second-row seats.
This example is one of the First Escalade ever converted in Australia and was first registered after being purchased new from the USA in 2015.
The car was shipped to Victoria and then as one of the first vehicle’s to obtain RAWS government compliance as an Australian complied right hand drive vehicle and first registered in Australia in 2017.
Presented in stunning Gloss Black on Black Nappa Leather and travelled on 13,675 kilometres since new.
It is accompanied with complete books and manuals.
Fully Optioned and with just to name a few:-
* 7 seater arrangement with "captain’s chairs"
* 4 Tvs with associated head phones
* Tow Bar for heavy 3.8 tonne towing
* Electric Seats heated and Ventilated Seats
* Heated Steering wheel
* Massage front seats
Our dedicated team is committed to offering the best selection of European Prestige and Sports Cars.
Our aim is to always have on offer, the best motor cars at the most competitive value.
* Statutory charges apply
* Finance and Insurance available
* Australia-wide delivery available
* Trade-ins are welcomed
* PPSR and Guaranteed Title
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.