$609,990* Ex Gov't Charges
2022 PORSCHE 911 GT3
Few sports cars embody the track-day ethos more comprehensively than a Porsche 911 with a ‘GT3’ badge
Performance, Tuning, Aerodynamics. Always bigger and better. Non other than the current GT3.
Presented in Python Green with Black leather/Race-Tex trim and contrasting GT silver Stitching.
This example presents like new with only 2,256 kilometers.
Factory Warranty until July 2025.
NO NEED TO WAIT...!
• Python Green Calipers
• Wheels Painted in Satin Black
• Exclusive Design Fuel Filler Cap
• Interior Package in Brushed Aluminium in Black
• Sun Visors in Race Tex
• Exclusive Design Taillights
• Exterior Mirrors Painted in Exterior Colour
• Club Sport Package
• Interior Package Painted in Exterior Colour
• Tachometer Dial in Lizard Green
• Smoking Package
• Storage Package
• Chrono Package including Preparation for the Lap Trigger
• BOSE Surround Sound System
• 20/21 Inch 911 GT3 Wheels
• 7 Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
• Full Bucket Seats
• Light Design Package
• Porsche Logo LED Door Courtesy Lights
• Chrono Stopwatch Instrument Dial in Lizard Green
• Door Sill Guards in Brushed Aluminium in Black, Illuminated
Our team is committed to offering the best selection of European Prestige and Sports Cars.
Our aim is to always have on offer, the best motor cars available at the most competitive prices.
** Price excludes Statutory charges
INTERSTATE VEHICLE SALE:
- Cars will be sold unregistered
- Short term Drive Permit provided
- NSW "Pink-Slip" supplied
NSW VEHICLE SALE:
- STAMP DUTY should be paid to the dealer prior to collection, or otherwise within 14 days of invoice when transferred by client.
• Finance and Insurance available
• Australia-wide delivery available
• Trade-ins are welcomed
• Bitcoin Accepted
Various details are automatically supplied by Redbook and may or may not be specific to the model.
All due diligence enquiries ought to be made by the buyer with the original selling dealer or the manufacturer.
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S$638,880
2018 Porsche 911 Carrera T$229,990
2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS$399,990
2006 Porsche 911 Carrera S$118,880
1996 Porsche 911 Carrera$129,990
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.