$529,990* Ex Gov't Charges
2022 MASERATI MC20
Maserati's own newly developed Nettuno V6 engine, which produces 463kW at 7500rpm and 730Nm between 3000 and 5500rpm, is the highest-powered six-cylinder engine in production.
Sprinting from 0-100km/h in 2.9 seconds and is accompanied by an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, which is perfectly in sync with this dynamite engine. This is a proper sports car in every way. Fast and agile, with the right amount of dynamic ability to put a smile on the face of any driver.
Presented in an alluring Nero Enigma with Black/grey interior.
This 1 owner vehicle has Manufacturer's Warranty valid until July 2025.
• Ceramic Coating
• 6 Way Power Sport Seats
• Chevron Design with Heated Seats
• Carbon Macrotwill Trim
• Upgrade Leather and Alcantara Interior
• Trident Stitched on Headrest
• Suspension Lifter
• Blind Sport Detection
• Gold Brake Calipers
• Auto dimming Exterior Rear View Mirror
• 20' Birdcage Wheels Gloss Black
EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD VALUE & PRICED TO SELL
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
Our team is committed to offering the best selection of European Prestige and Sports Cars.
Our aim is to always have on offer, the best motor cars available at the most competitive prices.
** Price excludes Statutory charges
INTERSTATE VEHICLE SALE:
- Cars will be sold unregistered
- Short term Drive Permit provided
- NSW "Pink-Slip" supplied
NSW VEHICLE SALE:
- STAMP DUTY should be paid to the dealer prior to collection, or otherwise within 14 days of invoice when transferred by client.
• Finance and Insurance available
• Australia-wide delivery available
• Trade-ins are welcomed
• Bitcoin Accepted
Various details are automatically supplied by Redbook and may or may not be specific to the model.
All due diligence enquiries ought to be made by the buyer with the original selling dealer or the manufacturer
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.